WHAT IS EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE - EPS ?
The word Styrofoam™ is often used to describe expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam; however, ‘Styrofoam’ is actually a trademarked term for closed-cell extruded polystyrene foam made for thermal insulation and craft applications. EPS foam is the correct term for any form of expanded polystyrene.
Expanded Polystyrene insulation is a lightweight, rigid, closed cell insulation. EPS is available in several compressive strengths to withstand load and back-fill forces. This closed-cell structure provides minimal water absorption and low vapor permanence.
WHAT IS THE USE OF EPS ?
- Protecting articles from breakage, e.g.
- Packaging for electronic/electrical appliances,
- chinaware and glassware etc.
- Thermal Insulation, e.g.
- Packaging for frozen foods, insulation tubes and plates etc.
- Construction materials. Arts and crafts materials, e.g.
- Decoration of exhibition. Others, e.g.
- Fish box, helmet inner mat etc.
- GENERAL PURPOSE
- FAST CYCLE – 112
- FAST CYCLE – 211
- FAST CYCLE – 333
OUR DEALING BRAND
- TAITACELL® EPS Resin
- MING DIH ® EPS Resin